Sunday, March 29, 2015

McDonald's online nutrition calculator is missing the totals for SUGAR?

So, recently my 5y.o. was delivered to have her 1st Happy Meal(TM) by a well-meaning friend... and she or he came back additional irritable later within the day (in reality, she had a crying work and so fell asleep late afternoon and thru the night, missing dinner entirely).
Curious about whether or not the sugar content may need been the perpetrator (as I hear from alternative parents), I visited McDonald's website to appear up the biological process information of the meal she had.

The computer programmed was friendly and type of fun to use. I might choose foods to feature to my receptacle, and so at the tip, head to "my tray" and see the entire biological process values of my designated things. Total amounts like calories, carbs, fat, sodium, super molecule were handily calculated on behalf of me.. However SUGAR was blatantly missing.

In the end, I had to click "more info" of every item to expand it, search the sugar quantity inside the full page of information, then add up the values by hand (and that's after I learned that my kid had a humongous 98g of sugar in an exceedingly single meal on it day).
Any smart reasons why sugar was unseen of this "full biological process summary" (as mentioned at the highest of the page) ;-)

BTW this is often at mcdonalds.ca however i believe that it's similar within the States.

Related mcdonalds nutrition calculator information.

No comments:

Post a Comment